The heart of downtown Seattle
The name and location of our building are no mistake. The Martin family has been deeply involved in the growth and conservation or our Emerald City for decades. It’s only fitting that The Martin residences are the pulse of Seattle’s booming centrally-located midtown neighborhood.
Sophistically urban, these one or two-bedroom residences, and available penthouses, offer floor-to-ceiling windows to soak in the sites of the city, Lake Union and Puget Sound. Not to mention that they’re just as green as our town, achieving LEED-NC Gold certification. And while our residences are a testament to lofty expectations, our feet are firmly on the ground.
Your pets are always welcome, and a laid-back artistic vibe permeates the building and destinations outside. So whether you want to chill on the rooftop deck, catch a flick at the historic Cinerama or class up the joint at Dimitriou’s, the experience will be nothing short of a classic good time.
Any questions? Our leasing staff would be delighted to help you via phone or email. Or just click the Live Chat button below and we’ll be right with you.
Having fun in the great indoors
Let’s be honest, this is Seattle. You need a residence that can hold your attention for days. The Martin has you covered, and when the rain clears (or at least lets up), we’ve got even more to keep you and your pets happily engaged.
- Bona fide pet friendly, with a well-appointed dog spa, relief area and the best pet park in midtown
- Amazing rooftop garden and dining deck with grills, affording stunning views of the water, mountains and the iconic Space Needle
- Community pea patch, for fresh greens any time
- Throw down or watch a flick in the gaming and media room
- Community room with full kitchen for larger parties of friends and neighbors
- Cutting edge fitness center with cardio equipment, free weights and stretching area
- Reservable guest suite for your favorite out-of-towners
- Well-equipped business center and conference room
- Extra resident storage, plus self-service package pick-up lockers
Get used to hearing the word “wow”
You’ll hear it when guests take in the size and openness of your residence. When they gaze at the view. When they eye the fine appointments throughout your home. You may even catch yourself saying it some days.
- Spacious, open floor plans for an airy sensibility
- Nearly floor-to-ceiling windows for incredible views
- Kitchens showcase gorgeously modern cabinetry with soft-close hardware, quartz countertops, tile backsplashes, gas ranges and ample storage
- Energy Star-rated stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
- Energy- and water-efficient full-size front-load washer/dryers
- Bathrooms also feature quartz countertops and tile backsplashes, with tiled tub surrounds
- Walk-In closets in most homes
- High-efficiency water fixtures throughout
- Climate control and air-conditioning for your comfort
- Contemporary mesh fabric roller shades
The best of Seattle in every direction
New hotspots. Treasured landmarks. Your favorite music venues. You can leave the car keys at home—they’re all close by.
- Local and national bands at The Crocodile
- Big name acts and northwest fare at Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley
- Cinerama, Seattle’s most epic movie theater right next door
- Your breakfast and coffee fix at Midtown Espresso and Top Pot Doughnuts
- Serious pizza at Serious Pie
- Seahawks, Mariners and globally-influenced pub grub at Spitfire
- The alluring flavors of Assaggio Ristorante, Lola, Cantina Leña and Dahlia Lounge
- Only a short walk to Amazon and Microsoft Westlake-Terry Office
- Chihuly Garden and Glass, EMP Museum, Olympic Sculpture Park, Myrtle Edwards Park and Pike Place Market are all nearby
Striving to be as green as our city
When you’re named after a family of philanthropists and conservationists, you have a lot to uphold. The Martin residences do not disappoint.
- LEED-NC Gold certification, the hallmark of excellence for environmentally sensitive construction, operation, maintenance and design
- Drought-resistant landscaping to reduce water waste
- Low VOC paints and finishes
- On-site Zipcars to promote car sharing
- Ample bike storage for pedal-pushers
Welcome to the Resident Portal
We pride ourselves on fast service. Let us know how we can quickly help you.
Make online payments or sign up for debit, and view payment history
Online requests are processed within minutes
Direct access to on-site personnel